AMPS Announces Investment to Continue Rapid GrowthApril 25, 2017
Why most health plans strive to make healthcare cost moreJuly 31, 2017
We are always looking for new people to join the AMPS team. Submit your resume and cover letter and a team member will review the information and contact you within ten (10) business days.
- Start with the Paycheck: Customer Service Representatives earn between $22,880.00 to $32,422.00 per year to start! You have the opportunity to receive an increase every 6 months until you reach top pay of $36,426.00!
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and work/life resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career possibilities are limitless. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
- If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
Answers inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues or general questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
- Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
- Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.